Friday, January 26, 2018

Arrival Day in Thailand




Monday, January 22nd 2018.



I can’t sleep that night, neither do Riska. We only sleep like 2 hours. And then at 3 pm we walked down to the departure hall. Riska’s flight to Chiang Mai is 6.55am. But she have a problem with her luggages. It’s more than 7kg for the cabin. At around 5am we split up. Riska went to the waiting room and I’m still walking around because my flight is 7.45 am. I’m so tired but I can’t sleep. Then i went to the musola and do the pray. After that I do the self check in and drop my baggage. I’m starving then I walked around to find some food. I decided to order in KFC and sit there for a while. At 6pm, I went to the immigration then to waiting room. 



I walked into the plane at 7.40am. I fell asleep while I sat down. When I woke up I realized that the plane is still there, we got delayed for 30 minutes. I arrived at Don Mueang International Airport (DMK) at around 9.30 am. My connecting flight is 4.20pm, so I have to wait for 6 hours 50 minutes. The airport is huge, make me confused and don’t know where to go. So I’m just walking around and looking for halal restaurant. 

I finally found the halal restaurant at the third floor. Then i decided to order some food and take a rest there. After lunch, i go back to the second floor waiting for my departure flight. That was still 1pm and I have to wait for 3 hours more. I decided to take a seat and just watching people walking back and forth. 

At around 1.20 pm I walked in to the domestic flight and check in. After passing the security check, I walked to gate 52. It takes a long time till i arrived there. I’m so sleepy and I can’t stand it anymore. I fell asleep on the waiting room. When i woke up it’s already 3.10 pm and the waiting room is almost full. 

At 4.20pm our flight is ready to take off. But the airport is so busy so our flight got delay for 20 minutes. I was so tired and I fell asleep again. I landed at Chiang Rai International Airport (CEI) at 6.10 pm. I texted Miss Nok and she picked me up at 7pm. She drop me to the hotel near CRRU. I shared a room with Rahmi Yulianti from Universitas Tadulako (Untad). She’s majoring geography education too. I take a bath then went to Seven eleven (Sevel) to find some food with Sheila from Philippines. When i get back to the room, my roommate Rahmi is already sleep. So i eat my rendang alone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment