Friday, February 23, 2018

Teaching Practice



February 12th – February 14th

This week is my evaluation week. Started from Monday to Wednesday. I have prepared all the lesson plans, worksheets, and all things that I need days ago. My mentor will fill my evaluation form while I’m teaching. And my friend will record me.
At 12.30 PM, I went to Primary 2/1. My mentor, Teacher Kai, and my friend also come with me. Before I start to teach, I give my lesson plan to Teacher Kai. This is my first lesson plan. It’s about Natural and Man-made Resources.
I play a video for the beginning of the lesson. I let the students to watch, then I asked them what did they see on the video. After that, I start to explain about the natural and man-made resources.


My second lesson plan is about Simple Positions and Physical Characteristics. Like the first lesson plan, I also play the video before started the lesson. And then I show them the map of Thailand via Google Earth. Because the lesson is about physical characteristics.
This is my second lesson plan.


February 14th is the last day in CRPAOS. Tomorrow morning we will leave CRPAOS and go back to CRRU. When i finished my teaching practice, I had a farewell with my students. It’s a Valentine’s Day, and they gave me their handmade-roses. 
Me and my students in Primary 2/1 after class.

When i went back to dorm, I packed all my things and get ready to leave tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment