Sunday, February 25, 2018

Way Back Home



February 17th – February 18th

My departure flight from Chiang Rai on 3.50 pm. I had the same flight with Eric, and Miss Nok will pick us at 1.30 pm at the hotel. The first who leave the hotel is Ella, Aira, and Diah. Miss Nok pick them at 8.30 am. Continue with Tias, Retsa, Salma, Carina, Dina, and Fika at 9.30 am. Then Rahmi, Aulia, and Novita at 11 am.
At 1.30 pm, Miss Nok pick me and Eric, then drop us to the airport. She accompany us to check in and let us pass the immigration check. Then we wave at her, and she left. When I’m on immigration, the officer ask me where I come from. I said that I come from Indonesia. Then the officer talk to me with Bahasa. He has been to Indonesia before and stay there.
Miss Nok take this picture before we said farewell.

We landed at Bangkok, and passing the security check. The officers lead us to C.I.Q passengers’ waiting room. So we wait there. My connection flight at 9pm while Erik is 11 pm. We decide to meet again at Kuala Lumpur. It’s almost 9pm but I’m still in the waiting room. I got delayed for 30 minutes. 9.30 pm I went to the airplane and take off leaving Bangkok. I fell asleep during the flight. Even though there is a turbulance and make the airplane shaking everytime. I landed at Kuala Lumpur at 1.30 am. I passed the immigration and claimed my baggages. After that I went to international departure. I’m so hungry then I went to restaurant. Yes, I eat at 2.30 am.
I met Erik and Novita at Kuala Lumpur, and we were waiting for our next flight. My flight to Padang at 7.25 am. I didn’t sleep at the airport, but Erik and Novita did. 4.25 am I checked in and drop my baggages. After that I said farewell to Erik and Novita, then went to the waiting room. I fell asleep in the waiting room. I woke up at 6 and find the waiting room is almost full.
I finally landed in Padang at 7.35 am. My family and friends already waiting for me. Then I went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment