Thursday, February 22, 2018

Joining Red Cross Activities



February 5th – 9th

This week, CRPAOS ask us to join the red cross activities for girls. So this week I join the students to make handicrafts. There are stations like rose flower, keychain, and making fruits by the ribbon. The first day, I joined Teacher Pram’s station, making coasters by wool. He taught me step by step. First, i have to roll the wool using fork. After that,  cut the center of the wool and make it circle. Make it until 12 circle. After that glue all the circle.

My first coaster.

The second day, I joined the ribbon station. We make strawberries and oranges by the ribbon. But I can’t make the perfect strawberries because it’s too complicated. The next day i joined the rose station. I enjoyed making the rose because it’s so much fun. First, i make the pattern on the paper. After that cut the patterns, then glue it to the stick.
The rose.

After the roses, I make the keychain from the wool. It’s quite same with making coasters. But the roll is bigger than coasters. And I need to add the eye for the rat.

The rest day, I did the same thing. Making coasters, roses, and keychain. This is the video that I have made about red cross activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment