Monday, February 12, 2018

The Borders of Thailand



Saturday, February 3rd 2018.


This morning we will go to the border of Thailand. We started the journey at 9.30 am with the school bus. Teacher Pram and Teacher Sam accompany us. Also the students, Boom and Kai. First, we will go to the Bule Temple, then The Golden Triangle, the border between Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar. After that, we will go to Mae Sai for shopping. Mae Sai is the border between Thailand and Myanmar. Teacher Pram said that it took 2 hours travelling to Mae Sai. But we stopped at the Blue Temple first. We went inside the temple and took some photo. After that I go out and wandering around the temple.
 We only have 20 minutes in Blue Temple. After that we go to Golden Triangle. Teacher Pram also give us 20 minutes in Golden Triangle. Because we will spend the afternoon in Mae Sai to shopping. We took a picture together with the Buddhist statue as the background. After that, we continue our journey to Mae Sai. 


We had lunch at halal restaurant near Mae Sai. I ordered fried rice with chicken while the other ordered noodle. After lunch, we go to Mae Sai for shopping. Teacher Pram gave us 2 hours to buy everything that we want to. At 3.30 pm we have to get back to the meeting point.
Mae Sai is a border between Thailand and Myanmar. I saw the immigration. I wander around to buy souvenirs for my friends and family. I bought t-shirts, skirts, and keychains. I spent like 1000 baht in Mae Sai. 

After shopping, we’re going back to CRPAO. We arrived at CRPAO at 5 pm. I and my friends go back to our dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment